welcome po....

pasok na po tayo @ makipag CHIKKA"han

thanks...
TARA na at mag CHIKKA...han tayo sa TAMBAYAN ng mga TUNAY na CHAT-ADIK
welcome po....

pasok na po tayo @ makipag CHIKKA"han

thanks...
TARA na at mag CHIKKA...han tayo sa TAMBAYAN ng mga TUNAY na CHAT-ADIK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://chikka.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i will love you forever ......................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Istranghero
Root Admin
Root Admin

i will love you  forever ...................... Empty
PostSubject: i will love you forever ......................   i will love you  forever ...................... Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:02 pm

I promise to give you all I have to give, I'll do anything for you as long as I live

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN HOW YOU KNOW BUT JUST KEEP IT UP

If home is where the heart is, then as long as I'm with you, I will be at home.

One day, out of darkness, we shall meet, and read life's meaning in each other's eyes

Our love is like the ocean, it may have its storms, but it will always be clear in the end

Love come, love goes, but never flows

i HaTeD ThE RaiN TiLL i DaNcEd WiF You, ThEn LiKe ThA RaiN, i FeLL FoR YoU

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to hug you. When I hugged you, I was afraid to love you. Now I love you and I'm afraid to loose you.

I hate the way you're always right, I hate the way you lie. I hate that you make me laugh, even worse that you make me cry. I hate that you're not around, and that you didn't call. But most of all i hate the fact, that I don't hate you not even a little, not even at all.

ive wanted u since the day i saw u, but u just looked the other way, im still in love with u and i always will be, i just cant stop loving u what can i say?

When you love someone, say it. Say it loud. Say it right away, or the moment... just passes you by.

your the one i wish to kiss, your the one I wish to hug, your the one I with to hold, cause your the one i luve

Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again...skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts

I got your back..You got mine, I'll help you out Anytime...To see you hurt To see you cry, Makes me weep..And wanna die.And if you agree To never fight, It wouldn't matter who's wrong or right..If a broken heart Needs a mend, I'll be right there

Don't ever be afraid to come to me ~n~ cry* *Don't ever hesitate to look me ~n~ the eye* *Don't ever be afraid to tell me how you feel* *Remeber your my girl ~n~ we gotta keep it real

If I could make you turn around, and see how we were then, just one look into my eyes-you'd fall in love again

itz hard to tell ur mind to stop luvin sum one if ur heart still does!!

i luv _____ o yes i do, shes for me and not for u and if by chance u take my place ill take my fist and smash ur face!

dont tell me u luv unless u mean it cuz i mite do sumthin crazy like believe it!

a TRiP WiT mE iS LiKe ¹º HiTS oF E.. SoO eXiT uR WorLd N EnTeR mY WoRLd oF XTC

I though it was over between you and i ..tha stars had burnt ou and tha river ran dry Ii thought it was gonna be the end.. but now im afraid im falling in luv wid u again

*Never forsake Love for Love will never forsake you.

*When you find that true love..Never release it....Feel the romance and cherish the feeling...once it's presence is reached forfill every desire to the fullest...and do to your one and only soul mate.

*Love can make you unrecognizable even to yourself.

*The Heart looks for Love. The Soul looks for it's mate. Together they find what they are looking for - True Love

*Romance is finding true love in your best friend, lover and soul mate, and if the day comes when you must set true love free...though your heart aches and your soul cries, let it strengthen you and remember that in the soul true love never dies.

*The Human Heart Has Many Treasures..... In Secret Kept, In Silence Sealed.

*Love BEGINS W/ A SMILE, GROWS WITH A KISS, & ENDS W/A TEAR.

*THE three MOST IMPORTANT WORDS IN LIFE TO SAY OR HEAR is I LOVEYOU

*Love is when thoughts of but one man fill your heart, when he means more than life to you & you know you would never be the same if he's taken from you!

*LOVE IS: Being your mates best friend, partner, confidant, companion, and best lover in the world & loving them with every fiber in your being - your heart, mind, body, & soul - totally, completely...

*I'd rather be a fool with a broken heart than someone who never had a part of you!

*Worst feeling in the world: not knowing if the person you adore, adores you in the same way!

*Soul mates don't come a dime a dozen, so when you find yours, hold on to them.

*Don't marry the one you can live with, marry the one you can't live without!

*I knew I loved you before I met you!

*I'm just a girl...standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her.

*Stay focus on your feelings of love, they come from the heart, and are real.

* Listen to your heart, for it knows the way.

* One heart can not beat as two but two can beat as one!

*If I could come back as anything, It would be as one of your tears. How could I want more than to be conceived in your heart, Born in your eyes, Live on your cheeks and die on your lips

*Love is friendship, friendship is love. If love fails, friendship should remain, friendship is the foundation of love; it is much easier to turn a friendship into love than love into friendship. Love is friendship set on fire.

*Love is the fun in together, the sad in apart, the hope for tomorrow, the joy in the heart.

*Love will find a way.

*It's better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all.

*Love as if your heart has never been broken.

*Love for you will know the secrets of the heart.

*The Red Rose is a metaphoric term referring to my heart...I only have one, and if I give it to you, in love or in friendship, you automatically recieve the world from me.

*Love never asks why, it speaks from the heart or whispers from a distance!

*Your heart is your most prized possession, be careful who you give it to.

*The Love isn't in your heart to stay, because love isn't love till you give it away!

*Love will fill your heart, break your heart and then heal the heart thats broken!

*Love can mend your life . . . but love can break your heart.

*There is no long distance in love...It always finds a way to bring two hearts together no matter how far or how long the one you love is away from you!

*I think we dream so we don't have to be apart for so long. If we're in each others dreams, we can be together all the time.

*If you love someone then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

*You can give w/out loving but you can not love w/out giving.

*Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

*Love can touch just one time, but will last for a lifetime.

*If you love someone put a circle around their name instead of a heart because a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever!

*A part of you has grown in me, together we shall be, never apart, maybe in distance, but not in the heart.

*If I held a star for everytime you make me smile, an entire evening sky would be in the palms of my hands.

*A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes.

*A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love .
Back to top Go down
https://chikka.forumotion.com
--

i will love you  forever ...................... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i will love you forever ......................   i will love you  forever ...................... Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:15 pm

Admin wrote:
I promise to give you all I have to give, I'll do anything for you as long as I live

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN HOW YOU KNOW BUT JUST KEEP IT UP

If home is where the heart is, then as long as I'm with you, I will be at home.

One day, out of darkness, we shall meet, and read life's meaning in each other's eyes

Our love is like the ocean, it may have its storms, but it will always be clear in the end

Love come, love goes, but never flows

i HaTeD ThE RaiN TiLL i DaNcEd WiF You, ThEn LiKe ThA RaiN, i FeLL FoR YoU

When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to hug you. When I hugged you, I was afraid to love you. Now I love you and I'm afraid to loose you.

I hate the way you're always right, I hate the way you lie. I hate that you make me laugh, even worse that you make me cry. I hate that you're not around, and that you didn't call. But most of all i hate the fact, that I don't hate you not even a little, not even at all.

ive wanted u since the day i saw u, but u just looked the other way, im still in love with u and i always will be, i just cant stop loving u what can i say?

When you love someone, say it. Say it loud. Say it right away, or the moment... just passes you by.

your the one i wish to kiss, your the one I wish to hug, your the one I with to hold, cause your the one i luve

Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again...skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts

I got your back..You got mine, I'll help you out Anytime...To see you hurt To see you cry, Makes me weep..And wanna die.And if you agree To never fight, It wouldn't matter who's wrong or right..If a broken heart Needs a mend, I'll be right there

Don't ever be afraid to come to me ~n~ cry* *Don't ever hesitate to look me ~n~ the eye* *Don't ever be afraid to tell me how you feel* *Remeber your my girl ~n~ we gotta keep it real

If I could make you turn around, and see how we were then, just one look into my eyes-you'd fall in love again

itz hard to tell ur mind to stop luvin sum one if ur heart still does!!

i luv _____ o yes i do, shes for me and not for u and if by chance u take my place ill take my fist and smash ur face!

dont tell me u luv unless u mean it cuz i mite do sumthin crazy like believe it!

a TRiP WiT mE iS LiKe ¹º HiTS oF E.. SoO eXiT uR WorLd N EnTeR mY WoRLd oF XTC

I though it was over between you and i ..tha stars had burnt ou and tha river ran dry Ii thought it was gonna be the end.. but now im afraid im falling in luv wid u again

*Never forsake Love for Love will never forsake you.

*When you find that true love..Never release it....Feel the romance and cherish the feeling...once it's presence is reached forfill every desire to the fullest...and do to your one and only soul mate.

*Love can make you unrecognizable even to yourself.

*The Heart looks for Love. The Soul looks for it's mate. Together they find what they are looking for - True Love

*Romance is finding true love in your best friend, lover and soul mate, and if the day comes when you must set true love free...though your heart aches and your soul cries, let it strengthen you and remember that in the soul true love never dies.

*The Human Heart Has Many Treasures..... In Secret Kept, In Silence Sealed.

*Love BEGINS W/ A SMILE, GROWS WITH A KISS, & ENDS W/A TEAR.

*THE three MOST IMPORTANT WORDS IN LIFE TO SAY OR HEAR is I LOVEYOU

*Love is when thoughts of but one man fill your heart, when he means more than life to you & you know you would never be the same if he's taken from you!

*LOVE IS: Being your mates best friend, partner, confidant, companion, and best lover in the world & loving them with every fiber in your being - your heart, mind, body, & soul - totally, completely...

*I'd rather be a fool with a broken heart than someone who never had a part of you!

*Worst feeling in the world: not knowing if the person you adore, adores you in the same way!

*Soul mates don't come a dime a dozen, so when you find yours, hold on to them.

*Don't marry the one you can live with, marry the one you can't live without!

*I knew I loved you before I met you!

*I'm just a girl...standing in front of a boy...asking him to love her.

*Stay focus on your feelings of love, they come from the heart, and are real.

* Listen to your heart, for it knows the way.

* One heart can not beat as two but two can beat as one!

*If I could come back as anything, It would be as one of your tears. How could I want more than to be conceived in your heart, Born in your eyes, Live on your cheeks and die on your lips

*Love is friendship, friendship is love. If love fails, friendship should remain, friendship is the foundation of love; it is much easier to turn a friendship into love than love into friendship. Love is friendship set on fire.

*Love is the fun in together, the sad in apart, the hope for tomorrow, the joy in the heart.

*Love will find a way.

*It's better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all.

*Love as if your heart has never been broken.

*Love for you will know the secrets of the heart.

*The Red Rose is a metaphoric term referring to my heart...I only have one, and if I give it to you, in love or in friendship, you automatically recieve the world from me.

*Love never asks why, it speaks from the heart or whispers from a distance!

*Your heart is your most prized possession, be careful who you give it to.

*The Love isn't in your heart to stay, because love isn't love till you give it away!

*Love will fill your heart, break your heart and then heal the heart thats broken!

*Love can mend your life . . . but love can break your heart.

*There is no long distance in love...It always finds a way to bring two hearts together no matter how far or how long the one you love is away from you!

*I think we dream so we don't have to be apart for so long. If we're in each others dreams, we can be together all the time.

*If you love someone then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

*You can give w/out loving but you can not love w/out giving.

*Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

*Love can touch just one time, but will last for a lifetime.

*If you love someone put a circle around their name instead of a heart because a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever!

*A part of you has grown in me, together we shall be, never apart, maybe in distance, but not in the heart.

*If I held a star for everytime you make me smile, an entire evening sky would be in the palms of my hands.

*A heart truly in love never loses hope but always believes.

*A life with love will have some thorns, but a life without love .
i will love you  forever ...................... E6c2gx
Back to top Go down

i will love you forever ......................
Page 1 of 1