welcome po....

pasok na po tayo @ makipag CHIKKA"han

thanks...
TARA na at mag CHIKKA...han tayo sa TAMBAYAN ng mga TUNAY na CHAT-ADIK
welcome po....

pasok na po tayo @ makipag CHIKKA"han

thanks...
TARA na at mag CHIKKA...han tayo sa TAMBAYAN ng mga TUNAY na CHAT-ADIK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://chikka.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solution to lung cancer: Keep smoking?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hazel
Root Admin
Root Admin
hazel

Character sheet
h1n1:

Solution to lung cancer: Keep smoking? Empty
PostSubject: Solution to lung cancer: Keep smoking?   Solution to lung cancer: Keep smoking? Icon_minitime1Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:50 am

Every cigarette you smoke is like shooting another bullet down your throat.

Lung Cancer consistently ranks as one of the top preventable causes of death the world over. It is definitely one of the top killers of Asian and Filipino men

I can lie to you and say quit cold turkey but we both know that most people who quit cold turkey will start smoking again, so I am not going to waste your time by going down that road.

My message is simple: If you are a smoker and YOU WANT TO LIVE LONGER...KEEP SMOKING

That's right. KEEP SMOKING

Just smoke the RIGHT WAY. Smoke the HEALTHY WAY.

What makes cigarettes DEADLY? It's not the nicotine--it's the over 50 toxic chemicals in cigarette smoke.

Eliminate the Smoke--add more years to your life. It's as simple as that.

Some people try nicotine gum -- you chew the gum and nicotine is released. No toxic smoke. Not very satisfying though. Plus, nicotine gum can get expensive Also, a lot of people are saying NICOTINE GUM DOESN'T WORK

Other people use Electronic Cigarettes You put in concentrated tobacco in a canister and it vaporizes the nicotine so you get only MIST and not smoke but get 10 times the buzz cuz of the concentration and vaporization.

What do you guys think of my theory for smokers--to live longer, continue to smoke, just do it the right way?
Back to top Go down
https://chikka.forumotion.com
BULLZ
Global Moderator

Solution to lung cancer: Keep smoking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solution to lung cancer: Keep smoking?   Solution to lung cancer: Keep smoking? Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:52 am

waaaaaaaaaaahhehehehe
Back to top Go down

Solution to lung cancer: Keep smoking?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TARA na at mag CHIKKA...han tayo sa TAMBAYAN ng mga TUNAY na CHAT-ADIK :: GENERAL DISCUSSIONS :: Hobbies, Recreations and Health-
Jump to: