welcome po....

pasok na po tayo @ makipag CHIKKA"han

thanks...
TARA na at mag CHIKKA...han tayo sa TAMBAYAN ng mga TUNAY na CHAT-ADIK
welcome po....

pasok na po tayo @ makipag CHIKKA"han

thanks...
TARA na at mag CHIKKA...han tayo sa TAMBAYAN ng mga TUNAY na CHAT-ADIK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

https://chikka.forumotion.com

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mga pinoy talaga

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Istranghero
Root Admin
Root Admin

mga pinoy talaga Empty
PostSubject: mga pinoy talaga   mga pinoy talaga Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:37 pm

In the Philippines, most kids in private schools are forced to speak English at all times. A kid who just came from the province and who barely speaks the language tried his best to do so.

One day, the kid needed to go to the bathroom so bad but he didn't know what to tell his teacher. He raised his hand and said, "guro, pwede po bang pumunta nang banyo?" (meaning, teacher may I go to the bathroom?')

Since the boy didn't speak English, the teacher pretended that she didn't hear him. The boy said to himself, "what should I say (in Filipino, of course)". Then suddenly, the boy raised his hand and said, "FATHER, MOTHER, I", and quickly rushed out the door and to the bathroom.

The teacher wondered what the boy meant. 15 minutes later, the boy came back. The teacher asked him where he went. He said that he went to the bathroom and he needed to go really bad. Then she asked what he meant when he said 'FATHER, MOTHER, I'.

The boy then explained, "FATHER in filipino meant TATA, MOTHER in filipino meant INA and I in filipino meant AKO".
Back to top Go down
https://chikka.forumotion.com
--

mga pinoy talaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: mga pinoy talaga   mga pinoy talaga Icon_minitime1Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:21 pm

Admin wrote:
In the Philippines, most kids in private schools are forced to speak English at all times. A kid who just came from the province and who barely speaks the language tried his best to do so.

One day, the kid needed to go to the bathroom so bad but he didn't know what to tell his teacher. He raised his hand and said, "guro, pwede po bang pumunta nang banyo?" (meaning, teacher may I go to the bathroom?')

Since the boy didn't speak English, the teacher pretended that she didn't hear him. The boy said to himself, "what should I say (in Filipino, of course)". Then suddenly, the boy raised his hand and said, "FATHER, MOTHER, I", and quickly rushed out the door and to the bathroom.

The teacher wondered what the boy meant. 15 minutes later, the boy came back. The teacher asked him where he went. He said that he went to the bathroom and he needed to go really bad. Then she asked what he meant when he said 'FATHER, MOTHER, I'.

The boy then explained, "FATHER in filipino meant TATA, MOTHER in filipino meant INA and I in filipino meant AKO".
 mga pinoy talaga 2ujqkg4
Back to top Go down
--

mga pinoy talaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: mga pinoy talaga   mga pinoy talaga Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:32 pm

tawa
Back to top Go down
Jan Di
VIP

mga pinoy talaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: mga pinoy talaga   mga pinoy talaga Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:18 pm

mga pinoy talaga 907339
Back to top Go down
nemahcutie

mga pinoy talaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: mga pinoy talaga   mga pinoy talaga Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 pm

ahahahah LOL.. sampal
Back to top Go down
paula

paula

Character sheet
h1n1:

mga pinoy talaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: mga pinoy talaga   mga pinoy talaga Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:45 pm

..haist nga nman...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

mga pinoy talaga Empty
PostSubject: Re: mga pinoy talaga   mga pinoy talaga Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

mga pinoy talaga
Page 1 of 1